Sunday, October 5, 2008



Ì am about to get strangled, sumbody help me to find my way out>>
Despite of your regret, i aint able to regain my condition of stout....

I shout so loudly in my lonely room, like i am the only living thing in this world>>
This pain you gave to me is so deep that it twisted my life and made it curl....

In the light of the sun, i feel like it is still dark>>
But i'll not change my way, i know sumone will come and lite the spark....

My destination will never end because therez no happiness left here>>
The only truth i have ever heard is everyone lives his life with fear....

No matter how far i'll go, i will memorize all my deedz and i'll reminisce>>
The day will alwayz come and go, no one ever seen tommrow and thats wise....

This empty city is making me hallucinate, wait till this all becomes real>>
You all better keep holding on, because derez nothing in this world you could not feel....

I have be paranoid, n broken in all diffrent pieces, jesus save me before i die>>
I had nothing to say because i can feel nothingness inside of me which is about to revive....

One day this shadow will embrace the world in grey and sun will set forever>>
And i'll decimate all my dreams because i am captivated by adolescent thoughts,
I AM A BELIVER ¤¤¤

No comments: