Monday, October 6, 2008

I dont know whty i am feeling nowdays that i am the one who is deceiving myself. Well i genuinely dont know from where this type of weird feelings are originating but still i have to do something in few days. It is becoming very tough now-a-days for me to contemplate any specific issue. I am loosing my concentration and this Gwalior is already a very sick place to begin with any new stuff.

I am also done with my midsem exams. They were good because i had managed with several malpractices this tyme.( guyz i am just kidding, ' why so serious' .lol)
Now i have reserved my tickets and will move back to Nasik(home, sweet home), this sunday most probably i'll be shifting to our new bunglow this diwali. But i dont want to leave this house because just like everyone else i am also having some sweet and bitter memories attached with it. But this is lyfe we have to move on. So guyz i'll let you know more about myself let me reach home first.
\peace out/

No comments: