Saturday, September 27, 2008

ALL ABOUT ME


Well Writing 'bout anybody else is hell lotta easier then writing 'bout ourselves. But still i tried to do this troublesome task fo' ya'll..[:P].. Anyways here i go.. Well i am a guy who don't mixup with strangers quickly, and some people presume that i am an introvert but it ain't like that, once u'll be my friend i'll be a diffrent person. I am an thesist but not a superstitious. A pure vegetarian and teetotaller and hate people with preconceived opinions, plagiarist, ostentatiost but outta 'em all i hate terrorist and anti-nationalist politicians. They both are like branches of same plants and i have also made one song dedictaed to all people like them, check out the link its provided below. I believe that ups and downs are part of our life and problems occurs in our life just to make us strong cuz 'ey r commom to all but attitude make the diffrence. Like anyone else my family and Friends are my real source of strength and i idolize Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam, Swami Vivekanand and Eminem and in my opinion these are the persons we should learn how to tackle difficulties and live our life 'coz life is the way we look at it. Well for further Info. refer my testimonials and thank's fo' everyone who ever become my friend and gave me your support.Live your life with peace 'coz peace gives life to your body and envy rot your bones. So live life without fear and no regret.

No comments: